A 4 masted Barque.
She was 291 feet long.
- 1892 May
- Launched at the shipyard of Richardson, Duck & Co., Stockton, for British and Eastern Shipping Co., Liverpool.
- En route Port Talbot - Iquique, the cargo of coal caught fire and the ship put into Montevideo to put out the fire.
- Sold to Lewis, Heron & Co., Liverpool, while still in Montevideo.
- 1913 February 16
- Left Port Talbot for Pisagua with a cargo of coal.
- 1914 January 14
- Sold to Hans Hinrich Schmidt, Hamburg, and renamed Carla.
- Delivered as war damage compensation to ???.
- Sold to Schröder, Hölken & Fischer, Hamburg, and was renamed Fehmarn.
- 1924 October
- Broken up.